Learn more about Dr. Richard Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Levy, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Levy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Levy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Down Syndrome
- Growth Disorders
- Precocious Puberty
- Thyroid Diseases
- Turner Syndrome
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Levy MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Levy practice?
- Dr. Richard Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Levy practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Endocrinologists.