Learn more about Dr. Richard Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Levy, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Levy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Down Syndrome
- Growth Disorders
- Precocious Puberty
- Thyroid Diseases
- Turner Syndrome
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Levy MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Levy practice?
- Dr. Richard Levy has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Levy practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL and Aurora, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Endocrinologists.