A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Lewis practice?
Dr. Richard Lewis practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Family Medicine, Ophthalmology, and Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Waukesha, WI.
See Detroit Neurologists, Detroit Family Physicians, Detroit Ophthalmologists, and Detroit Cardiologists.