A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 25 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Lewis MD and MS is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Richard Lewis has 11 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lewis practices Family Medicine and Neurology near Brookfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Waukesha, WI.
See Brookfield Primary Care Doctors and Brookfield Neurologists.