A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Lewis MD and MS is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Richard Lewis has 8 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lewis practices Family Medicine and Neurology near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Brookfield, WI and Delafield, WI.
See Waukesha Primary Care Doctors and Waukesha Neurologists.