Dr. Richard Allen Lewis MD and MS is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 1 plan
- CareFirst - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Lewis practice?
Dr. Richard Lewis practices Ophthalmology, Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Waukesha, WI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists, Detroit Geneticists, Detroit Family Physicians, Detroit Pediatricians, Detroit Neurologists, Detroit Psychiatrists, and Detroit Cardiologists.