Learn more about Dr. Richard Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Lewis MD and MS is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Richard Lewis has 8 office locations.
Dr. Richard Lewis practices Family Medicine and Neurology near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Brookfield, WI and Delafield, WI.
See Waukesha Primary Care Doctors and Waukesha Neurologists.