Dr. Richard Lewis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Lewis?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 26th, 2013

MSc in Nuclear Physics

After three heart tests: treadmill stress, ultrasound scan, and nuclear medicine scan, Dr. Lewis never went over any of these tests with me afterwards. Apparently the only time he looked at my case was when we met at the clinic's examination room and then he didn't tell me anything except what he saw on an EKG taken in the office. After he spent approximately 15 minutes with me he made this statement: at 77 years you have met the median death age for men so I should be grateful and look at every extra day as a blessing!!! This without giving me a clue as to what I should be doing about my heart (which has left ventrical muscle damage exhibiting electrical blocks), other than to prescibe metoprolol, valsartan and furosimide----chemicals for an electrical problem---really???

December 9th, 2015