Learn more about Dr. Richard Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Marks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Marks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Marks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Marks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Marks practice?
- Dr. Richard Marks has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Marks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Surgeons.