A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Marks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marks
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Marks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Marks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Marks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Marks practice?
- Dr. Richard Marks has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Marks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Surgeons.