A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Marks is Excellent. Dr. Marks has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Marks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital of Plano
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Marks practice?
Dr. Richard Marks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Marks, Dr. Ricardo Marks, Dr. Rich Marks, Dr. Richie Marks, Dr. Rick Marks, Dr. Rickey Marks