A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Marks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marks
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Marks, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Marks MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Marks practice?
- Dr. Richard Marks has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Marks practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Surgeons.