Overall Review

4.8

March 23rd, 2016
visiting from Canada and diagnosed with rare skin cancer Dr Miller was excellent!! He was able to diagnose and treat my condition as well as forward recommendations to my doctor at home for follow up care.

January 9th, 2014
Best of the best...
I have been a patient of Dr. Miller's since 2007. He has performed 2 Mohs surgeries on my face for skin cancer, and the results are incredible. I can barely tell I had anything there, much less stitches! He is very thorough and explains everything. He is very efficient but doesn't rush through the visit. I can tell he is a perfectionist, and he has a great bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a wonderful dermatologist. His office is very clean and modern, and the staff are very courteous and helpful, too. I'd give 10 stars if it were possible!

December 26th, 2013
Appt review
Dr Miller was very professional, he diagnosed my problem, after seeing several doctors prior to him that could not. I recommend him to anyone that needs to see a good doctor. Staff was very pleasurable when making my appointment, the office was very professional. Dr. Miller also did not make me wait very long to see him....

December 26th, 2013
Dr. Miller is always on time, courteous, thorough, and it's always easy to get an appointment. His office is so friendly and clean! I would never go to any other dermatologist.