A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mitchell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Mitchell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- Chino Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Mitchell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Richard Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Mitchell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brea, CA.
See Brea Radiologists.