A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Mitchell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Mitchell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- Chino Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Mitchell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Richard Mitchell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Mitchell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brea, CA.
See Riverside Radiologists.