A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Moore, MD, PHD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Erlanger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Moore MD and PHD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Moore practice?
- Dr. Richard Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Moore practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.