inactive

Richard A Neiman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 25th, 2014
May Need to Get a Second Opinion
Dr. Neiman is interesting because he can take time and listen to you about your concerns, but sometimes that is all he will do. He is not swift in action when he should be. You should not have to keep calling and going back for the same problem to get any type of movement toward resolving it. I have lupus and several other issues due it. I was tired from not being monitored very well with regular bloodwork and also bloodwork due to just my medications. Dr. Neiman did not express a sense of urgency over the two years that I was his patient. I have problems with my lungs as a result. I had to fire him.

August 16th, 2012
No follow-up
I was on Enbrel for 3 months and then read that I was supposed to have follow up blood tests after 2 months. I had to call this office to set up the test, and now its been more than 2 weeks and I have not heard anything from them. I feel like I'm treating myself and only using this doctor for writing prescriptions.

July 3rd, 2012
Great staff and Doctor. Staff has always been friendly and helpful, and Doctor Neiman, unlike so many other physicians, has willingly addressed issues/questions I've had without me having to come in for an appt, saving me time, money, and discomfort. He always remembers me on a personal basis, and I'm a fairly new patient. He spends time with me, offers valuble information, and never makes me feel rushed. I have the highest regard for Dr Neiman and his excellent staff!

July 1st, 2011
great caring doctor
he took plenty of time with me and is a very understanding doctor

April 20th, 2011
I was seen my many Doctors, before receiving an accurate diagnosis and treatment from Dr. Richard Neiman.So very pleased, and would highly recommend, this caring professional to others seeking answers to complex problems.

September 13th, 2010
Dr. Neiman is a GREAT doctor!
Dr. R. Neiman is caring and compassionate. He is extremely knowledable. I have seen him several times a year for 16 years; at least 35 times. I am picky about physicians and wish I had found a GP of his quality. He is interested in alternative treatments. He always takes the time I need. If you are waiting it is for good reason. You are lucky if Richard Neiman is your rheumatologist.

February 1st, 2010
HE REMINDS ME OF DR. MENGELA
HE HAS NO TIME FOR HIS PATIENTS BECAUSE HE BOOKS TOO MANY. HE OFFERS YOU NO HOPE. WHEN YOU ARE FEELING AT YOUR WORST HE CAN'T EVEN SAY WE WILL TRY TO GET THINGS BETTER FOR YOU.WHEN SOMEONE HAS ALL OVER JOINT PAIN, YOU DON'T AFTER A FEW VISITS WITH HIM ALL OF A SUDDEN TELL YOU TO GO SEE A PODIATRIST. WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE PAIN IN YOUR NECK JOINT, THIGHS, KNEES, WRISTS ETC. I FEEL LIKE HE WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT DR. FOR ASSISTED SUICIDE PATIENTS CAUSE THATS HOW HE MAKES YOU FEEL. LIKE YOU HAVE NO HOPE. HE IS ALSO VERY ARROGANT.