Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch. Yahoo.
May Need to Get a Second Opinion show details May Need to Get a Second Opinion
Oct 25th, 2014

Dr. Neiman is interesting because he can take time and listen to you about your concerns, but sometimes that is all he will do. He is not swift in action when he should be. You should not have to keep calling and going back for the same problem to get any type of movement toward resolving it. I have lupus and several other issues due it. I was tired from not being monitored very well with regular bloodwork and also bloodwork due to just my medications. Dr. Neiman did not express a sense of urgency over the two years that I was his patient. I have problems with my lungs as a result. I had to fire him.

Patient show details Patient
by PC on Jul 15th, 2013

Dr. Neiman is caring, listens, outlines options and asks the patient how they want to be treated. He is never rushed. Without his care for my rheumatoid arthritis I would not be able to manage my everyday life. He has a long waiting list - well worth the wait.

No follow-up show details No follow-up
Aug 16th, 2012

I was on Enbrel for 3 months and then read that I was supposed to have follow up blood tests after 2 months. I had to call this office to set up the test, and now its been more than 2 weeks and I have not heard anything from them. I feel like I'm treating myself and only using this doctor for writing prescriptions.

Jul 3rd, 2012

Great staff and Doctor. Staff has always been friendly and helpful, and Doctor Neiman, unlike so many other physicians, has willingly addressed issues/questions I've had without me having to come in for an appt, saving me time, money, and discomfort. He always remembers me on a personal basis, and I'm a fairly new patient. He spends time with me, offers valuble information, and never makes me feel rushed. I have the highest regard for Dr Neiman and his excellent staff!

great caring doctor show details great caring doctor
Jul 1st, 2011

he took plenty of time with me and is a very understanding doctor

Apr 20th, 2011

I was seen my many Doctors, before receiving an accurate diagnosis and treatment from Dr. Richard Neiman.So very pleased, and would highly recommend, this caring professional to others seeking answers to complex problems.

Answer to your rheumatoid issues show details Answer to your rheumatoid issues
by TestedTried at Citysearch on Mar 19th, 2011 on citysearch.com

1. Patient, respectful and endearing

Answer to your rheumatoid issues show details Answer to your rheumatoid issues
by TestedTried at Citysearch on Mar 19th, 2011 on citysearch.com

1. Patient, respectful and endearing2. Philosophy that focuses on finding a cure and treating the patient for their own good.3. He takes the time to call back and personally answer the questions that you have left with the nurse.4. Someone that I would recommend without hesitation.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Dr. Neiman is a GREAT doctor! show details Dr. Neiman is a GREAT doctor!
by Ann P on Sep 13th, 2010

Dr. R. Neiman is caring and compassionate. He is extremely knowledable. I have seen him several times a year for 16 years; at least 35 times. I am picky about physicians and wish I had found a GP of his quality. He is interested in alternative treatments. He always takes the time I need. If you are waiting it is for good reason. You are lucky if Richard Neiman is your rheumatologist.

HE REMINDS ME OF DR. MENGELA show details HE REMINDS ME OF DR. MENGELA
by HOPELESS on Feb 1st, 2010

HE HAS NO TIME FOR HIS PATIENTS BECAUSE HE BOOKS TOO MANY. HE OFFERS YOU NO HOPE. WHEN YOU ARE FEELING AT YOUR WORST HE CAN'T EVEN SAY WE WILL TRY TO GET THINGS BETTER FOR YOU.WHEN SOMEONE HAS ALL OVER JOINT PAIN, YOU DON'T AFTER A FEW VISITS WITH HIM ALL OF A SUDDEN TELL YOU TO GO SEE A PODIATRIST. WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE PAIN IN YOUR NECK JOINT, THIGHS, KNEES, WRISTS ETC. I FEEL LIKE HE WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT DR. FOR ASSISTED SUICIDE PATIENTS CAUSE THATS HOW HE MAKES YOU FEEL. LIKE YOU HAVE NO HOPE. HE IS ALSO VERY ARROGANT.

Dec 17th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
by sunnydayzd on Dec 17th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Thank God for Dr Neiman! show details Thank God for Dr Neiman!
by sunnydayzd at Citysearch on Dec 17th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I have been searching for a good rheumatologist for a while because I have severe fibromyalgia and arthritis. I know a lot about my body, as do most people, making me a good, well informed patient. Surprisingly that made finding a rheumatologist more difficult. I found that most of them had huge God complexes. I was so close to giving up on finding a good one. Then I saw Dr Neiman and was pleasantly surprised. Not only did he listen and show enormous respect for me, he asked me if there were any treatments I have heard of that I wanted to try. He asked what I thought would work for me. He understood that I know my body, it is mine after all. Ultimately he made the decisions, he is the doctor, but he really valued my opinions and made sure I was completely comfortable and thoroughly understood the treatment we decided on. I would recommend him to anyone. I am so thankful I found him!!!