A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Newman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Newman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Newman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Newman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Arthur Newman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Newman practice?
- Dr. Richard Newman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Newman practices Otolaryngology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Otolaryngologists.