A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ott, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Ott has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Western Medical Center - Anaheim
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ott MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Ott practice?
- Dr. Richard Ott has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Richard Ott practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near , .