A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ott, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ott graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ott has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Western Medical Center - Anaheim
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 15 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans