A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Parker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Parker has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Parker practice?
Dr. Richard Parker practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, General Practice, and Neurology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: The Dalles, OR and Beaverton, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Nephrologists, Portland General Practitioners, and Portland Neurologists.