A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Parker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Parker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Parker has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Parker MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Parker practice?
- Dr. Richard Parker has 9 office locations.
Dr. Richard Parker practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: The Dalles, OR and Clackamas, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Nephrologists.