Learn more about Dr. Richard Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Peters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Peters, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Peters has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Peters MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Peters practice?
- Dr. Richard Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Peters practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons.