A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Peters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Peters, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Peters has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Peters MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Peters practice?
- Dr. Richard Peters has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Peters practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons.