Learn more about Dr. Richard Ratner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ratner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ratner
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ratner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ratner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratner graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ratner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Psychiatric Institute of Washington, D.C.
- St. Elizabeths Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Albert Ratner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Ratner practice?
- Dr. Richard Ratner has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ratner practices Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.