A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rivera, Pediatrician, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rivera, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rivera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rivera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Rivera practice?
Dr. Richard Rivera practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Carrollton Pediatricians.