A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rivera, Pediatrician, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivera
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rivera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rivera, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rivera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Arthur Rivera MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Richard Rivera has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rivera practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Pediatricians and Carrollton Adolescent Specialists.