A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rivera, Pediatrician, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivera
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rivera, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rivera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Arthur Rivera MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Richard Rivera has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rivera practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Pediatricians and Carrollton Adolescent Specialists.