Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Best doctor  |  show details
by Kim on Sep 3rd, 2013

Thank you so much for you and the rest of doctors and staff that did my sons spinal surgery. I don't know if you will ever know how much we appreciate y'all for having this successful surgery. It was a very emotional time for us and 3 years later he is doing awesome and doing the one thing he really loved to do Scooter in competitions and winning!! I thank you so much for making my baby boy healthy again! I/we will always be greatful for y'all!!!

|  Most Caring Doctor Ever!  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

I don't believe I've ever met a more caring doctor. Dr. Roberts patiently explained all details of our son's condition, left time for me to be choked up about it, and supported us with his kindness and expertise as we decided what steps were best to take next.

|  show details
Oct 7th, 2011

Dr.Roberts had tears as he was discussing post surgery with me. He cares! His follow up appointments with me were as helpful and full of information as I had hoped for. He is a wonderful Dr.

|  Scouts little Blessing.  |  show details
by Mr & Mrs Byrd on Apr 7th, 2010

Dr. Roberts has been such a blessing to my family! He spends his time explaining things, and making sure you understand prognosis. GREAT bedside manners. Time wait is sometimes a little bit long, but MORE then worth it. Be patient for his knowledge. He makes a difference in your childs lives!