Emergency Physician, Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon

LOVE Dr. Roberts show details LOVE Dr. Roberts
by Mayra Iniguez on Jul 4th, 2015

Five years ago my husband and I had our first baby. To everyone's surprise (even my obgyn) our baby was born with a hole on the back of his head and part of his brain was protruding out the hole. We were told that if he lived he would likely be a vegetable. Dr. Roberts saved my son's life. Our beautiful son just turned five and is completely normal. You can't even see his scar, Dr. Roberts did such an amazing job that it is covered by his hair. Our follow up appointments have also been great. He is so caring and compassionate. It might be several weeks before you can get an appointment, but that's because this doctor is busy saving little lives everyday. To this day I pray for God to continue to bless this amazing doctor so that he may continue to bless families the way he has blessed ours. I will always be grateful to this wonderful doctor.

Best doctor show details Best doctor
by Kim on Sep 3rd, 2013

Thank you so much for you and the rest of doctors and staff that did my sons spinal surgery. I don't know if you will ever know how much we appreciate y'all for having this successful surgery. It was a very emotional time for us and 3 years later he is doing awesome and doing the one thing he really loved to do Scooter in competitions and winning!! I thank you so much for making my baby boy healthy again! I/we will always be greatful for y'all!!!

Most Caring Doctor Ever! show details Most Caring Doctor Ever!
May 31st, 2012

I don't believe I've ever met a more caring doctor. Dr. Roberts patiently explained all details of our son's condition, left time for me to be choked up about it, and supported us with his kindness and expertise as we decided what steps were best to take next.

Oct 7th, 2011

Dr.Roberts had tears as he was discussing post surgery with me. He cares! His follow up appointments with me were as helpful and full of information as I had hoped for. He is a wonderful Dr.

Scouts little Blessing. show details Scouts little Blessing.
by Mr & Mrs Byrd on Apr 7th, 2010

Dr. Roberts has been such a blessing to my family! He spends his time explaining things, and making sure you understand prognosis. GREAT bedside manners. Time wait is sometimes a little bit long, but MORE then worth it. Be patient for his knowledge. He makes a difference in your childs lives!