Dr. Richard Roberts MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Fort Worth, TX

November 1st, 2016
baby blaine wells.
my son was out of nowhere diagnosed with a brain tumor a bug mass a foyrth if his brain (right frontal lobe) dr. roberts at thr cioks children medical center n ft.worth was the neuro surgeon on calll that nightmy aon wad care flighted. he saud the massive tumir was putting too much pressure on his brain n if they didnt do emergency surgery that night he would die. all this mother fuxker did was cut iyt his right frontal lobe oct 9. n a week later told me the type tumor at/rt n it would be unethical to treat him for the cancer. so they released us with in two weeks n we r home on hospice as a pareny u tell me isnt it unethical to cut out a fourth of a babys brain n then refuse treatment to help him. thia guy is a liar n not a good neuro surgeon. he will make ur child worse off then they already are due to their illness . he treats kids as experiments he doesnt care people.

July 4th, 2015
LOVE Dr. Roberts
Five years ago my husband and I had our first baby. To everyone's surprise (even my obgyn) our baby was born with a hole on the back of his head and part of his brain was protruding out the hole. We were told that if he lived he would likely be a vegetable. Dr. Roberts saved my son's life. Our beautiful son just turned five and is completely normal. You can't even see his scar, Dr. Roberts did such an amazing job that it is covered by his hair. Our follow up appointments have also been great. He is so caring and compassionate. It might be several weeks before you can get an appointment, but that's because this doctor is busy saving little lives everyday. To this day I pray for God to continue to bless this amazing doctor so that he may continue to bless families the way he has blessed ours. I will always be grateful to this wonderful doctor.

September 3rd, 2013
Best doctor
Thank you so much for you and the rest of doctors and staff that did my sons spinal surgery. I don't know if you will ever know how much we appreciate y'all for having this successful surgery. It was a very emotional time for us and 3 years later he is doing awesome and doing the one thing he really loved to do Scooter in competitions and winning!! I thank you so much for making my baby boy healthy again! I/we will always be greatful for y'all!!!

May 31st, 2012
Most Caring Doctor Ever!
I don't believe I've ever met a more caring doctor. Dr. Roberts patiently explained all details of our son's condition, left time for me to be choked up about it, and supported us with his kindness and expertise as we decided what steps were best to take next.

October 7th, 2011
Dr.Roberts had tears as he was discussing post surgery with me. He cares! His follow up appointments with me were as helpful and full of information as I had hoped for. He is a wonderful Dr.

April 7th, 2010
Scouts little Blessing.
Dr. Roberts has been such a blessing to my family! He spends his time explaining things, and making sure you understand prognosis. GREAT bedside manners. Time wait is sometimes a little bit long, but MORE then worth it. Be patient for his knowledge. He makes a difference in your childs lives!