A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Retina Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Methodist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodriguez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Rodriguez practice?
Dr. Richard Rodriguez practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Devine, TX and Nederland, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Rodriguez, Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez, Dr. Rich Rodriguez, Dr. Richie Rodriguez, Dr. Rick Rodriguez, Dr. Rickey Rodriguez