A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rodriguez is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Rodriguez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Aaron Rodriguez MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Richard Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rodriguez practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.