Learn more about Dr. Richard Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Aaron Rodriguez MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Richard Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rodriguez practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.