Richard Rogers Is this you?

3.8

hip pain

Posted on May 9th, 2011

My hip pain wasn't showing anything on the X-rays, so he really wasn't the right doctor. But if I ever do have hip pain he's the doc to see. Took alot of time to talk to me about all kinds of doctors.

Total Knee Patient...

Posted on March 14th, 2008

Dr Rogers has been the most caring physician I have ever been treated by. I reciently had a total knee replacement and by grace of God and Dr Rogers help I am more active then I have been in a long time. Thanks Rick

Posted on October 10th, 2016