A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sandler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sandler, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandler graduated from University of Oregon, Eugene. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sandler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Sandler MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Sandler practice?
- Dr. Richard Sandler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Sandler practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Edmonds, WA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Edmonds Physiatrists.