A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sandler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandler
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sandler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sandler, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandler graduated from University of Oregon, Eugene. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sandler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Sandler MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Sandler practice?
- Dr. Richard Sandler has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sandler practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Edmonds, WA.
See Edmonds Physiatrists.