Learn more about Dr. Richard Sandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sandler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sandler, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandler graduated from University of Oregon, Eugene. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sandler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sandler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Sandler practice?
Dr. Richard Sandler practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Edmonds, WA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Edmonds Physiatrists.