A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Saunders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Saunders, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saunders graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Saunders has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glens Falls Hospital
- Moses-Ludington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saunders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Saunders practice?
Dr. Richard Saunders practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Queensbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ticonderoga, NY and Warrensburg, NY.
See Queensbury Orthopedic Surgeons.