A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Saunders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Saunders is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Saunders, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saunders graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Saunders has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glens Falls Hospital
- Moses-Ludington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Saunders MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Saunders practice?
- Dr. Richard Saunders has 7 office locations.
Dr. Richard Saunders practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Queensbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Warrensburg, NY and Granville, NY.
See Queensbury Surgeons.