Learn more about Dr. Richard Saunders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Saunders is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saunders
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saunders Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Saunders, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saunders graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Saunders has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glens Falls Hospital
- Moses-Ludington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Saunders MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Saunders practice?
- Dr. Richard Saunders has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Saunders practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Queensbury, NY.
See Queensbury Surgeons.