A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Seagrave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Seagrave is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seagrave
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seagrave Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Augustus Seagrave MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Seagrave practice?
- Dr. Richard Seagrave has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Seagrave practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Surgeons.