Dr. Richard Shaw DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 11th, 2016
HIS FOLLOW UP (RECALL) AND ANALYSIS HAS BEEN ON TARGET. LOVE THE MAN AND HIS PERSONALITY. BELIEVE HE KNOWS AND IS LEARNING ALL THE TIME. NO ONE IS INFALLIBLE.

November 21st, 2015
Dr. Shaw is a phenomenal Doctor and person. He deeply cares for his patients and always goes the extra step when caring for illnesses. He will do whatever tests and blood work need to be done to diagnosis a illness properly. He is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend him 100%. Great man!!!!!

November 20th, 2015
Attentive and kind
I've been a patient of Dr. Shaw for about four years now. He is a very kind, attentive man who listens, isn't pushy, but will do whatever tests are necessary to confirm or rule out a potential diagnosis. When I was seriously ill he called me at home to see how I was doing. More recently, I asked for a referral but he didn't follow up, though that could be on the staff. I have been a patient at this office for at least ten years, if not longer. The front desk nurses do leave something to be desired in their manners. The nurses who attend in the exam room are all extremely pleasant.

June 23rd, 2014
Patient
He rushed me and wasn't thorough, didn't explain or ask questions. The nurse that called me back was extremely rude and told me to not keep the doctor waiting (I was filling out paper work). I got into the room and waited about 20 minutes after I was told not to keep the doctor waiting. I'm changing doctors.

May 27th, 2013
I can't say enough about Dr. Shaw! He is patient, professional, easy to talk to, a great listener, thorough with his testing, and open to discussion. The office is extremely busy but Dr. Shaw treats his patients individually- he remembered I was getting married and asked me about my wedding even! I overheard the office staff while I was waiting saying how he works till midnight some days and his office always comes thru any time, any day, no matter how busy.