A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Silva is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Silva, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Hypertension
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Silva has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allan Silva FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Silva practice?
- Dr. Richard Silva has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Silva practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, MD.
See Rockville Surgeons.