A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Silva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silva
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silva Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Silva, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Renal Hypertension
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Silva has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allan Silva FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Silva practice?
- Dr. Richard Silva has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Silva practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Surgeons.