A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Singer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Singer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Singer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Singer practice?
- Dr. Richard Singer has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Singer practices Anesthesiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists.