A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Spitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Spitzer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Spitzer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitzer graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spitzer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Huntington Memorial Hosp, Pasadena, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Spitzer MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Spitzer practice?
- Dr. Richard Spitzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Spitzer practices Neurology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Neurologists.