A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Spitzer is Satisfactory. Dr. Spitzer has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Spitzer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitzer graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spitzer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
- Huntington Memorial Hosp, Pasadena, Ca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spitzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Spitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Spitzer practice?
Dr. Richard Spitzer practices Neurology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Spitzer, Dr. Ricardo Spitzer, Dr. Rich Spitzer, Dr. Richie Spitzer, Dr. Rick Spitzer, Dr. Rickey Spitzer