A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Valentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Valentine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Valentine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentine graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Valentine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Arthur Pet Valentine MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Valentine practice?
- Dr. Richard Valentine has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Valentine practices Family Medicine near Phenix City, AL.
See Phenix City Family Physicians.