A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Valentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Valentine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Valentine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentine graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Valentine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Augusta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Valentine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 6 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Valentine practice?
Dr. Richard Valentine practices Family Medicine near Phenix City, AL.
See Phenix City Family Physicians.