A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wall
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wall graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Wall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Wall practice?
- Dr. Richard Wall has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wall practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.