by Esmeralda Kozik on Apr 10th, 2016

This was my first time for a office visit, I need to get a CT Scan before Dr. Wall would be able to Accurately Diagnosis my medical problem, I can not rate my Follow Up Appointment because I haven't had it yet, but I am confident that it will be in a reasonable amount of time!

Very bad experience with this doctor show details Very bad experience with this doctor
Sep 15th, 2015

Put me on Invokana. When it didn't give the desired results he tripled my dose. I had terrible side effects which the doctor said were not possible. I stopped taking Invokana and the side effects stopped. Now I see law suits for anyone taking Invokana on TV. Also Dr Walls misdiagnosed my knee and had me exercising for a solid year. Turns out I had knee damage requiring surgery. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. Still dealing with results of his treatments a year later.

by Sandy VZA on Jul 10th, 2015

Dr. Wall is fabulous.

Feb 8th, 2015

have used him for 30 years- a great dr.

Great visit show details Great visit
Sep 24th, 2014

Dr. Wall and his entire staff is always kind and courteous.

Jun 18th, 2014

Takes time to listen. Best doctor I have been to! Wonderful and organized staff.

SH show details SH
May 24th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Wall's for over 5 years. He has always taken the time necessary to answer my questions and treats me in a caring, professional manner.