A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Watson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Watson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Watson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensackuniversity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Watson MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Watson practice?
- Dr. Richard Watson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Watson practices Urology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Emerson, NJ.
See Hackensack Urologists.