Dr. Richard White MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Mexico, MO

3.9

September 11th, 2016
carpal tunnel release 9 left and right hands
He is a wonderful doctor. I'm very pleased with him. I will recommend him to others that have this problem. I want to thank him so much for his great work. He also is a great doctor. My husband had the same surgery 5 years ago with Dr. White and he has a 100% full recovery thanks to Dr. White efforts. Thank you so much Dr. White.

November 19th, 2014
patient
His kindness the time, he spent with me discussing my treatment, his caring and very knowledgeable. I think he is an awesome,outstanding doctor. I've been seeing him since 2010.

July 9th, 2013
LABRAL REPAIR AND FEMOROPLASTY
We saw Dr. White for my daughter and her hip. She was 15 years old at the time. Dr. White performed surgery on our daughter and from that time on she was in worse pain and he finally passed us on to other doctors. After seeing five other orthopedic surgeons, we finally found one that found the problem had not been taken care of in the first surgery and he performed the same surgery correcting the first one. The difference is phenomenal. The pain is much better, she is walking much quicker, and has now been "fixed". We do not recommend Dr. White. We do recommend Dr. Cody Harlan!!

December 18th, 2011
Outstanding physician!
My daughter saw three doctors before finally being referred to Dr. White in 2006. Her chipped femur was an unusual break. It was a delicate surgery, but Dr. White performed an excellent job!