A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Whittington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Whittington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Whittington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whittington graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Whittington has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
- Alta View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Adair Whittington MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Whittington practice?
- Dr. Richard Whittington has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Whittington practices Internal Medicine near Sandy, UT.
See Sandy Internists.