A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Williams, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Williams has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Williams practice?
Dr. Richard Williams practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near San Dimas, CA.
See San Dimas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.