Dr. Richard Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Williams?

April 15th, 2014

I recently went to Dr Williams and my visit was great. The staff was very nice. I then found out later that the doctor decided that he did not want to accept my insurance. (he apparently decided this after the fact) The bad thing is I went to see another doctor and I tried to get my records so I would have them on my visit for the new doctor. I called everyday for a week speaking a different person everytime! I had to explain the situation everytime which was really annoying. Each person I talked to promised to take care of it and fax over my records. The time came for me to see my new doctor and no records! In fact the staff at the new doctor called to get them and told them that they didn't have them or couldn't find them. I was there not more than two weeks prior. The staff and doctor is really nice but they really need to work on being organized!

April 2nd, 2013

The best Dr. I have ever seen ... Felt in love with him and his staff I feel like a puppy tthat was rescued

November 12th, 2012

Was treated very kind

I Did have a long wait but that's because he was in Surgery so very understandable, The wait so worth it to get a dr who seems to care Unlike the first Ob I went to at Woodglen. I know doctors get busy and all i ask for is a little respect as a patient and i definantly got it at Dr Williams Office. :)

April 26th, 2012

The best doctor i have in My life...very caring and gets quick results to solve issues...thank you Dr. Williams and staff!!!

February 20th, 2012

great doctor

great doctor, but every time i been at his office i waited over 2 hours.

February 8th, 2012

Horrible bed side manner, Horrible follow up, Horrible Dr.

I came to Dr. Williams as he was recommended to me by a friend. At 18weeks pregnant my water broke. I went to pomona hospital at the time I did not know that Dr. Williams does not work w/ that particular hospital. Pomona discharged me stating that my water didnt break but I need to see Dr. Williams right away bc there is a discharge that needs to be looked at. I called Dr. Williams, it was 12pm at this point, and he said there was no way he could see me that day. I went in first thing in the morning. He said too that it wasnt my amniotic fluid, took a few swabs and sent them to the lab. At that same appnt I let him know that I thought it to be unreasonable for in emergency type situations no dr. was available to see me. He said that I waisted my time and money at pomona hospital and that the baby isnt even viable at 18weeks. He sent me home with antibiotics. To make a long story a little bit shorter I ended up loosing the baby at 21weeks due to no amniotic fluid. He took no blame. I am not saying that my baby would have survived this, but she would have had a better chance if Dr. Williams would have tested for amniotic fluid and done an ultra sound. I could have been on bed rest with an I.V. to try and replace the lost water. Instead I was sent home. Even when blood was present he mearly swabed some medication on my cervix and sent me home.

September 14th, 2010

Great Experience

Doc was great once you got to see him. :) His support staff makes it worth the wait, though. No one was ever rude or impatient. And I really appreciated his Physicians Assistant (she usually doesn't make you wait as long to get in - I suggest appointments first thing in the morning or right after lunch).

June 21st, 2010

Long-time patient

I have been going to Dr. Williams for the past 16 years and he delivered both my children. The office staff has always been extremely professional and courteous. The wait to see the Dr. is always long, but it is worth it. Dr. Williams comes in, sits down, and wants to talk with each patient. He cares, has a great sense of humor, and does everything humanly possible to make sure he is with his patients when they deliver. His physician assistant, Tina is also wonderful.

July 2nd, 2009

Best Dr. Ever

Dr. Williams is the best Doctor I've ever met. I had a differnt Dr. w/ my first delivery (c-section) and I was in pain for weeks. With Dr. Williams c-section I was up and ready to go in a little over a week. He is the best and very sweet.

April 15th, 2017