A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wolf is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolf
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wolf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Wolf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Wolf MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Richard Wolf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Wolf practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Miami, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Joplin, MO.
See Miami Internists and Miami Cardiologists.