Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 30th, 2012

Dr Young has been my doctor for over 20 years and I'm so glad - he takes lots of time to listen and help you when you are with him AND he follows up with phone calls as needed! Awesome doctor!

|  Awesome  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2012

As a relative newbie to Dr Young's office, my friends have been seeing him for 20 years, I have to say I'm impressed and that takes a lot. When setting up initial appointment Adrian warned me that there are times when Dr Young is in surgery and appts have to be moved. Was I ok with that? And there may be longer waits but what I've found is it's because he's spending as long with someone else as he does with me on occasion. So I consider the wait a sign of his caring for his patients and there is no way I'd change that for my convenience. Great doctor and staff!

Mar 8th, 2012

other than having to wait in office to see him...absolutely no complaints. It is worth the wait because Dr Young is very attentive & takes the necessary time with his patients & doesnt rush you in & out.

Sep 22nd, 2011

Excellent Doctor, My Doctor for 18 Years.. Love Him.

Mar 24th, 2011

Wonderful doctor, always listens and takes time with every patient thats why I dont mind the 30 wait to see him.

Aug 4th, 2010

Love Dr. Young, we are his patients for over 17 years, very gentle, listen.....

Jun 10th, 2009

Dr Young is a gentle and caring doctor who is willing to listen to you and take the time you need. He works with you, not against you.