A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Aadalen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Aadalen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aadalen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aadalen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Aadalen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aadalen graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Aadalen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shriners Hospitals for Children - Twin Cities
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jerome Aadalen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Aadalen practice?
- Dr. Richard Aadalen has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Aadalen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.