Learn more about Dr. Richard Abdo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Abdo, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdo
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Abdo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Abdo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abdo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Orthopaedic Surgery Center of Clearwater
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Victor Abdo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard V. Abdo practice?
- Dr. Richard Abdo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Abdo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, and Sports Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Orthopedic Surgeons and Saint Petersburg Surgeons.