Learn more about Dr. Richard Abdo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Abdo, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Abdo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abdo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Orthopaedic Surgery Center of Clearwater
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Victor Abdo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Richard V. Abdo practice?
- Dr. Richard Abdo has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Abdo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Surgeons and Clearwater Orthopedic Surgeons.