Dr. Richard Abel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Abel?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Richard Abel?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

Neutral

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 21st, 2013

Horrible

He was assigned to my son at Northside Hospital. My son has a mass on his cheek under the skin. We were sent for an ultra sound and told results would be forthcoming in 1-2 hours. NINE HOURS LATER I was tracking down others to find out the results. Turns out Dr. Able totally forgot about us. He came in the next morning and told me he was sorry that he completely forgot about my son! Two hours later, I get a call in my hospital room to pay his bill!!!! This was the rudest I have ever been treated at a hospital. You forget about my son and a cyst but you're prompt to call me in my hospital room to pay your bill!!! STAY AWAY.

February 25th, 2015