Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

210 Jones Rd
Falmouth, MA 02540
508-457-1500
Locations and availability (1)

|  Amazing Dr  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2014

Dr Abisla is a rare gem in the ranks of doctors these days. He will spend as much time as needed explaining conditions and options to you and LISTENING to what you have to say, Dr Abisla has been my doctor for several years and I am extremely satisfied with his knowledge, ability and skill.

|  Very Satisfied Patient  |  show details
May 25th, 2012

Dr. Abisla has been my Gyn for many years. He has performed several surgical procedures with excellent results and follow up. He takes the time to explain everything as thoroughly as needed to put me at ease. He never pressured me into surgery and encouraged me to get second opinions when I was concerned. I have only very positive things to say about Dr. Abisla and have recommended him to many friends.

|  show details
Sep 17th, 2010

I went to Dr. Abisla after a frightening episode with my former doctor. He was courteous, thorough, took time to explain exactly what was going on with my body and put my fears at ease. i have been seeing him ever since, he knows me as a person and not just as a patient. Now as I plan my family, despite a long drive, I will stick with him.

|  show details
Jun 16th, 2010

I have had several surgeries for more than usual things and have been more than pleased with the outcome. When Dr. Abisla could not pinpoint a diagnosis, he sent me to Dana Farbar for another opinion. The conclusion was he was correct. I just completed a different surgery performed by Dr. Abisla and everything was perfect. I never have a problem getting an appointment when it is convenient for my schedule and if I have any specific qwuestions, he never hesitates to answer my phone call immediately.

|  Useless Risky Surgeries Bully  |  show details
by Runaway Patient on Apr 14th, 2010

This MD is incapable to explore underlying cause of a problem, only focuses on quick fix of the symptoms. He is a cold skilled player and financial gain is his likely motivation: he pushes for risky surgery as only solution. The most positive aspect about him is his sociable attitude: he kept asking me to bet with him for a $1000 regarding my test outcome. His ability to comprehensively address my problems was much less glamorous: He spent 95% of my 6.5 min appointment by bulling me into surgery, while chaotically searching for the photographs of his surgical trophies scatered in various compartments on his desk and repeatedly looking at his watch. He dismissed my concern about hormonal imbalance, a reported factor in my conditions (I doubt that he ever reads PubMed or even knows what this medical database is). It is unclear how he was able to make that diagnosis without ordering appropriate tests (from color of my shoes?).Contrary to his diagnosis, tests I have ordered myself via ZRT Labs confirmed hormonal imbalance. His knowledge is dated half a century ago, or whenever that was he left medical school.

|  Good male ObGyn  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 16th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Abisla is my mom`s Gynecologist. She said he is kind and straight forward and very knowledgeable about menopause.

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com