A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Abood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Abood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Abood, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abood graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Abood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Physicians Regional Hospital
- Collier Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard George Abood MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Abood practice?
- Dr. Richard Abood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Abood practices Emergency Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Emergency Physicians.