A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Abramson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Abramson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Abramson, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Abramson graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abramson has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Philip Abramson MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Abramson practice?
- Dr. Richard Abramson has 25 office locations.
Dr. Richard Abramson practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Lake Mary, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Lake Mary Urologists and Lake Mary Pediatric Specialists.