Learn more about Dr. Richard Abramson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Abramson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Abramson, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Abramson graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abramson has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abramson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Abramson practice?
Dr. Richard Abramson practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Lake Mary, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Lake Mary Urologists.