A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Abrohams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Abrohams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrohams graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abrohams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard B Abrohams MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Abrohams practice?
- Dr. Richard Abrohams has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Abrohams practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Duluth, GA.
See Duluth Internists and Duluth Hospice & Palliative Specialists.