A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ackart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ackart
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ackart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ackart, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackart graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Ackart has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Steeves Ackart MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Ackart practice?
- Dr. Richard Ackart has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ackart practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Williamsburg, VA.
See Williamsburg Pulmonologists and Williamsburg Critical Care Practitioners.