Learn more about Dr. Richard Ader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ader is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ader, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ader graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Ader has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ader accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Ader practice?
Dr. Richard Ader practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Broadview Heights, OH and Strongsville, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.