A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ader is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ader, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ader graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Ader has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Steven Ader FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Ader practice?
- Dr. Richard Ader has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ader practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Broadview Heights, OH and Strongsville, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.