A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ader is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ader
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ader Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ader, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ader graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Ader has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ader FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard Ader practice?
- Dr. Richard Ader has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ader practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Broadview Heights, OH and Strongsville, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.