Dr. Richard Adis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Adis?

June 23rd, 2016

Great Doctor

I have been with Dr. Adis since he came to Highland Park about 40 years ago. A caring,wonderful doctor. He takes time with you and listens to what you are saying and addresses your concerns.

July 23rd, 2012

Dr. Adis is great

Dr. Adis is always professional and never makes you feel like he's short on time and has to run to the next waiting patient. I appreciate that since I have been to a ob-gyn that has done that. He's a good listener and answers questions as needed.

February 8th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Adis

Dr. Adis is a wonderful doctor. I have been with his practice for 12 years and delivered both of my children with his group although unfortunately he wasn't on call during my labors. He is very patient, understanding, knowledgeable and kind. I never feel like he is rushing me during any of my appointments, that's why I don't mind the occasional long wait time. He listens to my questions and concerns and always provides thoughtful and appropriate answers. He explains things well and doesn't mind going over things until I understand it. He has a gentle touch and he always makes me feel relaxed and comfortable during what is typically an uncomfortable situation. He is very professional but not in a cold and rigid way. He has helped me through a very difficult experience recently with grace and genuine compassion. I don't know what I'll do when he decides to retire someday.

September 13th, 2010

worst experience ever

Spent 2.5 hours in this office to leave completely in disbelief.Nice guy. Don't want to see him again, let alone deliver my baby.Never introduced himself, went off on weird tangents and never offered us any information. His bed side manner was really bad.Hope anyone else has a better experience.Good luck

February 4th, 2009

Excellent doctor!

Dr. Adis is the reason I've stayed with this practice for over 10 years. He's knowledgeable, soothing, and relieves any fears during childbirth.

November 18th, 2008

Dr. Adis is one of the most caring dr's. He is truly the greatest.

December 13th, 2016