Dr. Richard Adler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Adler?

Stay Away!

Posted on August 15th, 2016

Totally unethical. Went for a routine eye exam for a driver's license renewal, which the office said would be $85. Paid that and then they sent me an additional bill for nearly $600, claiming it was a comprehensive eye exam with an additional test. The visit was no different from a visit to an optometrist. Deceptive and shady. Stay away.

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

I think Dr. Adler is great with a reputation to follow. Howver, I had to reschedule 3-4 times because of my husband's mother passing, I had to have several MRI's because of a recent torn cartilage, which I'm told will need surgery. Can't drive. All in all, every call I made - return calls either took place 2 or 3 days later or not at all. Since my first & only visit, I have not seen or spoken to Dr. Adler. I'm taking for granted Dr. Adler will not be performing the procedure because I haven't heard from his office to discuss what needs to be discussed. Dr. Adler was recommended to me by 2 of my doctors. I'm very upset & surprised because 3 of my friends have also experienced these issues. I have no idea what takes place now because I've heard nothing.

Chronic Dry Eye