A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Agress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Agress, gynecologist and obstetrical hospitalist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Agress graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Agress has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Agress MD is a male Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Agress practice?
- Dr. Richard Agress has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Agress practices Gynecology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Issaquah, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.