Dr. Richard Agrin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

August 17th, 2015
While I am sure he is a qualified endocrinologist, I found Dr. Agrin to be terribly pompous with a condescending manner. He tends to run late for appointments and the staff was less than helpful, to be kind! I am looking for a different doctor.

July 7th, 2015
patient
I met with the Doctor after waiting for 3 weeks to get an appointment. I was told to bring my blood work with me so that he could review it. I gave him 3 years of quarterly blood work and received nasty comments from the staff as they did not want all the paper. The Doctor said he would review and call me the next day to put a plan together. Over the next three weeks, I called the office multiple times to find out what was the result of his review. I was told that someone should have called and that I should have stopped taking the medications a week ago and will need to be off the medications for 4 weeks so he can get another panel of blood work. Common sense would dictate that I should have stopped taking the medications 7 weeks ago, prior to my first meeting. For a doctor, he has no idea about the scientific method or how to isolate a medical issue. I am now 8 weeks into resolving my medical issue and need to wait another 4!!! He does not care about his patients and finding a cure, its about his vacation and holidays. He is basically retired after 40 years. time to move on to a new doctor.

February 5th, 2015
Charged me for an 80 minute appointment, only saw me for 20 at most. Awful.

October 1st, 2010
Dr.Agrin was kind and very thorough. He explained things to me and answered my questions. This was my first visit,I was nervous and he put me at ease.

June 5th, 2008