A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ahrens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ahrens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahrens graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Ahrens has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baxter Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Henry Ahrens MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Ahrens practice?
- Dr. Richard Ahrens has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ahrens practices General Practice near Yellville, AR.
See Yellville General Practitioners.