A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albert
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Albert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Albert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- National Jewish Health
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard K Albert MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Albert practice?
- Dr. Richard Albert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Albert practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists, Denver Pulmonologists, and Denver Critical Care Practitioners.