A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Albin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Albin, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Albin, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Albin graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Albin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- Presbyterian/St Lukes's Medical Center
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Albin FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Albin practice?
- Dr. Richard Albin has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Albin practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.